Crossfit Rig Freestanding Double Cell
- 2.7m high uprights x 8
- 1.08m long pull-up bar x 8
- 1.8m long pull-up bar x 2
- J-hook pairs x 4
Crossfit Rig Freestanding Double Cell setups are great for small to medium size gyms wanting to maximise the number of squat stations available. The Kinta CrossFit rigs with the triangle structural support through the pull-up bars eliminate all shaking that can occur in some rigs when gym users are doing pull-ups.
The upright attachment holes all come number coordinated for ease of identifying the correct height for J-hooks or spotter arms. As well as this all of our commercial-grade squat rack attachments will fit these rigs.
Crossfit Rig Uprights:
- The rig uprights are 75mm x 75mm steel tubing and 11 gauge/3mm thick steel.
- The attachment holes are made to fit 25mm pins.
- The finish comes in either matte black or the Kinta custom blue. Your own custom colour can be requested but minimum order quantities apply. Please contact our friendly staff if this is of interest to you.
Pull up bars:
- Our pull up bars are 108cm long with options of 180cm long if you require more standoff from the wall
- They have a nice matte black finish which is also easy to grip for pull-ups
- They are 32mm in diameter which is standard for Crossfit rigs and most squat racks worldwide
- Welded in triangle structural supports to eliminate any shaking
- All attachment bolts are included
- 1.8m long pull-up bars
- Spotter arm attachments
- Dip bar attachments
- Triangle Muscle-up bars
- 2 x squat cells
- 4 total areas to squat or workout off the rack
- 2.7m high upright posts
- 75mm x 75mm 11 gauge posts
- 1.08m long pull-up bars
- 1.8m long pull-up bar
- 32mm diameter pull up bars
- Numbered upright posts for easy ID of correct attachment heights
- Colour options of matte black or Kinta blue
- Custom colours available upon request, MOQs apply.