The Kinta Power Cage is made to handle all sorts of heavy weight lifting in any sort of gym.
The 75mm x 75mm 3mm thick 11 gauge steel upright tubes will hold up to whatever weight is loaded onto the squat cage over a lifetime of weight training.
The upright posts have a matte black powder coating finish, and 25mm attachment pin holes for our complete range of squat rack attachments.
The Pin holes go from ground level all the way up to 199cm high. This allows for taller individuals to be able to squat within this power cage, whereas other brands are considerably lower.
The Kinta Power Cage features a multi-grip pull-up bar to allow the user to alternate neutral grip pull-ups, pronated pull-ups or supinated grip pulls-ups. The powder coating also allows for a better grip on the pull-up bar.
four weight plate storage pins 320mm in length and a hard chrome coating are included with the power rack. We recommend placing one low on each upright post.
One set of commercial J-hooks is also included with this power cage.
Choose between a black logo or a red logo backboard.
Power Cage Dimensions:
- Height 250cm (to the top of the multi-grip pull-up bar)
- Height 237.5cm (to the top of the upright post)
- Width 176cm (from the outside of weight plate pins)
- Width 122cm (from the outside of each upright post)
- Length 131.5cm (from front to back)
- 75x75mm 3 gauge steel
- 25mm attachment holes
- Multi-grip pull-up bar
- Ability to fix into the floor
- Over-engineered for performance
- Extension Kits available
- Includes J-hooks
- Compatible with all Kinta squat rack attachments. including dip bars, squat cage safety slings and spotter’s arms
- Contact us if you would like a quote on custom logos
- Lifetime Warranty