Resistance Band Set
The resistance band set comes with one of each band from 7mm 8-15lb to 64mm 120 – 175lb. A great option for gyms or if you want your own set of bands when all the other gym resistance bands are missing.
Take your workout to the next level with resistance bands.
By supplying constant tension to your muscles, resistance bands offer intensity that regular free weights do not.
Using resistance bands in conjunction with other weight exercises helps you build greater strength.
Higher resistance bands can also be used for assisted exercises such as pull-ups and dips, as well as assisting in stretches.
All our bands are 105cm in length
Resistance Bands in this set include one of each of the following:
- 1 x Yellow, 7mm, 8-15lb
- 1 x Red, 13mm, 15-25lb
- 1 x Black, 22mm, 25-50lb
- 1 x Purple, 32mm, 50-75lb
- 1 x Green, 45mm, 100-120lb
- 1 x Blue, 64mm, 120-175lb
- Convenience: One of the main advantages of resistance bands is their portability. They are lightweight and easy to pack. This makes them perfect for people who travel frequently or have limited space in their home gym.
- Variety of exercises: Resistance bands can be used for various workouts, such as bicep curls, tricep extensions, chest press, rows, and leg exercises. Furthermore, they can also be used for full-body workouts, making them versatile equipment.
- Target specific muscle groups: Different resistance levels and band lengths can are used to target specific muscle groups. For example, you can use a thicker band with higher resistance to work on your upper body, while you can use a thinner band with lower resistance to work on your smaller muscle groups like your shoulders.
- Low-impact: Resistance bands provide a low-impact workout option, making them suitable for people recovering from injuries or those with joint pain. They can be used to work on strength and flexibility without putting extra stress on your joints.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other types of exercise equipment, resistance bands are relatively inexpensive, making them an affordable option for people on a budget. They can also be a great addition to your home gym.